lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

My beloved Japan! <3

The country that I always dream to visit someday and live for a while is Japan.
Japan is an amazing country in many aspects. First, it’s very safe and it has very clean public places. Second, the people respect each other very much and they are extremely organized in everything.
The Japanese schools have remarkable results in children education level and in the elementary, secondary and university levels, they have very well structured programs making a very intelligent use of way, time and space.
The career of pedagogy is highly respected in Japan because the people know how the teachers do their utmost effort to educate their children. That is the most important reason why I think I would be really happy living there. I love my profession, but sometimes I think in Chile it doesn’t have the respect, consideration and status that the profession deserves.
I think I would be very happy living in a country that I love and in which, I’d be able to find a good job, where I’ll make what I love more: teach children.
I know it’s almost an impossible dream, but a person without dreams is a person without life in some way. So, I’ll work as hard as I can to continue learning the Japanese language, while I save money to make my dream true: travel to “The rising sun land” someday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario