lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2009

My Favorite TV serial - That 70's show

My favorite TV Serial is That 70’s Show. This is an American program who related a story about a group of young friends of that age: their music, fashion, etc.

The kind of this serial is comedian and I really love it because is very funny, I really enjoy watching every chapter.

The first time I watched this serial I thought it was a little “stupid” because their characters, but then I became a fan of everyone of them, because they are really talented and good actors.

I watch this serial when I’m sad or tired and is like a battery because I laugh at every moment while I watch it.

The bad thing is that just people who have satellite television are able to watch it because is transmitted in Sony entertainment television every day at 20:00 p.m.

The best thing about this serial are the characters because they are so different, even there are a Latin character who has very poor English skills and talk very funny and that’s exactly is his charm. The other actors are funny too, but he is my favorite.

I recommend this serial, because you’ll laugh a lot watching it! I promise that you won’t be regret!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario